- Use of our Web Site
- Phone and email communications
- Social media interactions on our Web Site and other third party websites such as Facebook, Houzz, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Viewing our online advertisements or emails
- Use of our applications for mobile phones, tablets or other smart devices
- Through contacts with our authorized service providers
Information You May Choose To Provide To Us
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Web Site.
You also may choose to provide personally data about yourself when you participate in forums or discussions on the Site. Please be aware that information you post may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Web Site, therefore you should avoid posting sensitive or personal data that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit Our Web Site
When you access the Web Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Web Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Web Site, unique device identifiers, click-stream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Web Site). We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
The companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Web Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers.
How We May Use Information We Collect
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to information we collect through the Web Site to carry out work on our behalf. Those parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and are restricted from using personal data collected through the Web Site for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance.
In addition, we may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation);
- With your consent or at your discretion.
If you have a question or a complaint about this Privacy Notice, you can contact us.